Consider following schema and write SQL for given statements.
Client_master(clientno, name, address, city, pincode, state, baldue)
Product_master(productno, name, profitpercent, unitmeasure, sellprice, costprice)
- Find out the names of all clients.
- List all the clients who are located in Mumbai.
- Delete all salesmen from salesman_master whose salaries are equal to Rs.3500.
- Destroy the table client_master along with data.
- List the name of all clients having ‘a’ as the second letter in their names.
- Count the number of products having cost price is less than or equal to 500.
- Calculate the average, minimum and maximum sell price of product.